October is National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. It serves as a great reminder to be cautious and protective of your online presence. This year, the annual reminder comes when most of us are using virtual ways of connecting, conducting business, and shopping. This is an opportune time to remember the importance of being vigilant and alert in the online world. To help you and your family stay digitally safe, we encourage you to review our guide
Preventing Fraud: Steps to safeguard your assets. You will find helpful tips on:
- Setting and maintaining strong passwords
- Using the internet safely, particularly when you are out and about
- Protecting your assets and recognizing potential scams
- Keeping online information secure and private
- Establishing safe email practices
- Keeping your equipment, devices, and ancillary media secure and protected
If you are ever concerned that you may be a victim of an online attempted fraud, theft, or cyber-attack, please contact Klingenstein Fields Advisors and your other financial institutions immediately.
We encourage you to review the guide and share these tips with all your family members and friends. As always, we are here to help you safely navigate all aspects of your financial life. At Klingenstein Fields Advisors, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us and have strict protocols and processes in place to keep client information safe and secure.